University of Colorado
In a semi-recent past life, I worked as a mechanical engineer and registered U.S. patent agent. Specializing in thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and manufacturing, I wrote and prosecuted over 100 patent applications on a broad range of hardware and software technologies. Some of my other projects include numerous computational models simulating biomechanical growth and remodeling, cardiac electrical pacing, combustion engines, and cogeneration plants.
In my free time, I am an active church and choral musician, recovering competitive swimmer, amateur bike builder, and proud Golden Retriever parent.
- Numerical methods & scientific computing
- Verification and Validation (V&V)
- Non-linear dynamics
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Time-series analysis
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, Stanford ‘14
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Stanford ‘12
- Registered U.S. Patent Agent
- Classical Lyric Soprano